This gluten-free chocolate cheesecake is one of the creamiest & tastiest cheesecakes that you will ever try. It has a tasty coconut base that just really goes well with the creamy chocolate filling.
One of the best things that I like about this recipe is that it’s not a baked cheesecake. This means it’s really easy to make and pretty hard to get wrong to the point it’s inedible.
You can keep this in the fridge for quite a bit of time before it will need to be discarded. Even better is that it won’t go stale or need reheating so it will stay just tasty as when you first make it. If it smells a bit funky or just doesn’t seem right then it’s best to discard it. This usually happens only when it’s been in your fridge for ages.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cheesecake
2 Hours & 30 Minutes
2 Hours & 30 Minutes
- 150g (5 oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten-free cornstarch
- 1/4 cup milk
- 250g (9 oz) milk chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 1/2 cups thickened cream/heavy cream, softly whipped
- 500g (17.5 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp Gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- Mix together the butter, coconut, sugar, cornflour, and milk in a bowl until well combined.
- Begin melting your chocolate either in the microwave or a double boiler, and you want this to be nice and melted before you get to step 4.
- Softly whip your cream and put to the side.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until just smooth.
- Add both the dissolved gelatin and chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Fold through the whipped cream into the filling.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the prepared base and chill for 2 hours or until the filling is set.
Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before trying to make this dish as it can cause consistency issues such as lumps of plain cream cheese throughout your cake.
This dessert indeed isn’t the best for you but are you after more information then you can find all the nutritional data below. This data is calculated using an online tool so it may not be entirely accurate but accurate enough to give you a good idea of what to expect from this delicious gluten-free chocolate cheesecake.
There are so many gluten-free desserts that you’re able to make. From simple cakes right through to custards, apple crisps and so much more. One of the best things about modern gluten-free ingredients is how well they’re able to replicate gluten products.
I hope that you love this gluten-free chocolate cake as much as I do! If you have any feedback or a variation that you would love to share on it then be sure to leave a comment below.